top of page

Group

Public·94 members

JP Saxe, Julia Michaels - If The World Was Ending

Download File ->>> https://tinurll.com/2tlFov

JP Saxe, Julia Michaels - If The World Was Ending

"We are so grateful for the incredible work being done by those on the frontlines during this global pandemic," Saxe and Michaels said in a joint statement. "At a time when it can sometimes feel like 'the world is ending,' we thank all of the healthcare workers, first responders, and essential workers who are helping so many people in need. Please stay home, stay safe (and don't actually go over!)".[13]

After the earthquakes in Los Angeles, we were talking about how our decision-making would look if we were in a world-ending situation, what that would feel like, what we would want, who we would want to be with. The song itself is very much the kind of conversation we were having.

So without sounding too morbid; if the world was truly ending and you only had three minutes and 29 seconds left to enjoy some good music, this latest track by JP Saxe and Julia Michaels definitely should be your number one pick.

JP Saxe and Julia Michaels wrote their duet "If the World Was Ending" in July 2019 and released it in October that year. So fans have just two questions: what did they know and when did they know it Lyrics like, "If the world was ending, you'd come over, right" and "The sky'd be falling while I'd hold you tight / No, there wouldn't be a reason why we would even have to say goodbye," seem pretty dang spooky considering, ya know, the pandemic that hit just a few months after the song came out.

"After the earthquakes in Los Angeles, we were talking about how our decision-making would look if we were in a world-ending situation, what that would feel like, what we would want, who we would want to be with," JP Saxe said in an interview with Billboard. Multiple history-making earthquakes hit the city in July 2019, days before Saxe and Julia Michaels wrote the song.

But if the world was endingYou'd come over, rightYou'd come over and you'd stay the nightWould you love me for the hell of itAll our fears would be irrelevantIf the world was endingYou'd come over, right.You're still the only one I run to.

'But if the world was endingYou'd come over, rightYou'd come over and you'd stay the nightWould you love me for the hell of itAll our fears would be irrelevantIf the world was endingYou'd come over, rightThe sky'd be falling while I'd hold you tightNo, there wouldn't be a reason whyWe would even have to say goodbye

Written after the Californian coast earthquake earlier this year, they reflect on the ones that have gotten away, and the ones they still have a deep regard for. They then question if the world was ending if they would come over and spend the last moments together and put their differences aside. 59ce067264

https://www.kakehasi.biz/group-page/language-development/discussion/417dedd2-2758-48e0-9496-15bb94afd392

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Janet Gee
    Janet Gee
  • Aiden Williams
    Aiden Williams
  • Eliana Russell
    Eliana Russell
  • Cannabis Weed
    Cannabis Weed
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page